These tea cocktails and mocktails are fun and elegant at the same time—and delicious, of course. We've also included a hot-chocolate option to round out the list.
Grey Lavender Martini
- 2 oz Rishi Earl Grey Lavender Tea-infused gin*
- 0.75 oz Meyer lemon juice
- 0.75 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Lemon twist for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake without ice to emulsify, add ice cubes, then shake again until chilled. Strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with lemon twist, and serve.
*Add 2 tablespoons of loose leaf Earl Grey Lavender Tea to 400 ml of gin. Infuse two hours and then strain.
Satsuma Matcha Sour
- 1.5 oz Satsuma Shochu
- 0.75 oz fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 oz aquafaba
- 0.5 oz honey water
- 1 bar spoon rosewater
- 1 gram Rishi Teahouse Matcha, sifted
- Black walnut bitters for garnish
Combine Satsuma Shochu, lemon juice, aquafaba,
honey water, rosewater and matcha in cocktail shaker. Dry shake.
Add ice, shake, and double strain into a coupe. Garnish with bitters, and serve.
Lavender Mint Matcha Fizz
- 3 oz brewed Rishi Lavender Mint Organic Tea, room temperature
- 3 oz seltzer
- 1 tsp Rishi Barista Matcha, sifted
- 2 oz brewed Rishi Lavender Mint Organic Tea, hot
Layer room temperature tea and seltzer in a 16 oz glass completely filled with ice. Whisk sifted matcha with hot tea until frothy. Pour over tea/seltzer mix, and serve.