Who said lemons are just for summer drinks? These recipes are the perfect way to brighten up any season with toddies, sangria and more, with popular base products that are delicious and easy to use.
- Lotus Old Fashioned Lemonade Concentrate: Shelf stable concentrate that's easy to use. Just add a pump; it's as simple as using any other flavored syrup. It also contains no caffeine (unlike other Lotus concentrates).
- Dr. Smoothie Lemonade: Mix with water at the same ratio as other Dr. Smoothie products. This simplifies recipes and ensures accuracy.
- Big Train Shaken Lemonade: A shelf-stable powder that's ideal for making large batches of lemonade. Prepare before the rush with minimal effort while guaranteeing speedy service.
- Rishi Sparkling Botanicals. No added sweeteners or acidifiers, just tea and botanicals that provide a refreshing base for cocktails and NA drinks alike.
Hot Lemon Toddy
Fill a 16oz mug with lemonade and caramel. Add a splash of hot water and mix well. Top with hot water and garnish with fresh lemon slices.
*Add a shot or two of lemon vodka if you're feeling festive!
Spiced Mint Lemonade
- 2oz Lotus Lemonade Concentrate
- 0.25oz Routin 1883 Cinnamon Syrup
- 0.25oz Routin 1883 Peppermint Syrup
Fill a 16oz cup with ice. Add syrup and top with sparkling water. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Fill a 16oz cup with ice. Add concentrates and top with sparkling water. Mix well and serve.
Spring Melt Lemonade Slush
- 3 Tbsp Big Train Shaken Lemonade
- 6oz Water
Fill a 16oz cup heaping full with ice. Add to blender with other ingredients and blend well
Mix Lemonade Concentrate and water. Add Smoothie concentrate to a 16oz cup. Gently pour in the lemonade mix. Add ice and and a slice of lemon prior to serving.
Pumpkin Pie Lemonade
Fill a 16oz cup with ice. Add syrup and top with sparkling water. Mix well.
Trust us, you'll love it!
- 1 bottle red wine
- 16oz cranberry juice
- 8oz apple cider
- 4oz Lotus Lemonade Concentrate
- 4oz Triple Sec
- 4oz Vodka
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 orange (halved and thinly sliced)
- 1 lime (halved and thinly sliced)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Mix all ingredients together and let chill overnight.
- 1 sachet Rishi Yuzu Peach Green
- 1 sachet Rishi Turmeric Ginger
- 0.25oz Monin Honey Sweetener
- 1oz Lotus Lemonade Concentrate
Add syrups to a 16oz cup; add tea sachets and top with hot water.